Welcome to ProRide Motorcycle Training!
We are a fully licensed and accredited rider training facility. We offer all-inclusive rider-training courses using our new fleet of 2008 motorcycles, our new gear and our extremely successful and reality-based training curriculum.
We’ve trained over 3000 students with a wide variety of backgrounds, including police officers and RCMP, firemen, teachers, actors, pro athletes like Mattias Ohlund, rock stars like Colin James, musicians, Olympians like Ross Rebagliati, doctors, celebrities, families, husbands and wives, fathers and sons, girlfriends and boyfriends, and many more. Ask your friends and family who ride -- chances are we trained them! The one thing that all of our students have in common is the goal to learn to ride a motorcycle safely and properly. They’ve all trusted ProRide to mentor and teach them the skills and habits needed to ride in urban traffic and to become a Survival Rider.
Now it’s your turn.
- Largest training facility in B.C. with amazing natural surroundings.
- Top-level, fully licensed, bonded instructors
- New, top-of-the-line 2008 motorcycle fleet of 30 bikes
- Class times that suit all schedules
- The only training facility to do an all-inclusive 1-week program, start to finish
- Motorcycle Skills Assessment slow speed test done on-site.
- ICBC final road testing every week
- Highest level of ICBC/Government licensing and accreditation attainable in the industry
- Private one-on-one training
- and much more...